Skip to main content

Thursday Tracks: Shine by Years & Years

So I know that I run a book blog but I saw this feature on Gone With The Words and thought it would be interesting to tell you about my music tastes with the Thursday Tracks feature. So let's get started...


The song that I am going to talk about this week is...

Shine by Years & Years


I love this band and I think that you should listen to this song too. 

What has been your favourite song this week? Leave it in the comments below.

See you soon, 

Amy
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2nd Year Blogging Anniversary and GIVEAWAY (CLOSED)

So if you see by the title of the blog post, it has been over two years, on the 15th June 2015, since my first blog post. I said in my last blog post that a lot has changed in a year but I feel like the thing that has changed most is the layout because let's face it I haven't really been consistent this year. (I blame university.) Although my posts are inconsistent I still love blogging and come up with so many ideas that I want to write about and would love to become more consistent over the next year but we will see how that goes. Blogging comes with a great community of people and Twitter chats have made me find so many books that I love and interact with great people so I am happy to be part of this community. 

So last year I completed a mini-survey which spoke about books that I like and want to read to see if I might have changed in a year so I thought that this was something I will do again...

Q1) Favourite Book

The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak- OK so this one hasn't cha…

Diversity Bingo 2017

To continue with my aim of reading diversely, I decided at the beginning of the year that I was going to do the Diversity Bingo Challenge. The idea of this being to read 36 books and complete the bingo-like sheet with the aim being to read as much diverse fiction as possible. Like a lot of people in the bookish community, I wanted to continue reading more diverse books and thought this would be the way to do it. This post is to update myself and others on my progress in this challenge so if you are looking for recommendations in what to read please look here, herehere and here. So let's get started...
Romance with a trans MC: Non-binary MC (own voices): SFF w/disabled MC: Jewish MC: The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli Indian MC (own voices): Displaced MC: The Jungle by Pooja Puri
MC with an under-represented body: Panther by David Owen  Neuro-diverse MC (own voices): The State of Grace by Rachael Lucas Re-telling with MC belonging to LGBTQIA+:
Bisexual MC (own voices): Our Own Pr…

Book Review: The Return of the Young Prince by A.G. Roemmers

* I have received this book for review from the publisher but this in no way affects my review *
Title: The Return of the Young Prince Author: A.G. Roemmers Source: From publisher Publisher: One World Publishing Rating: 2/5 stars






Summary of The Return of the Young Prince from Goodreads:
With specially commissioned illustrations by Pietari Posti and a foreword by Antoine de Saint-ExupĂ©ry’s nephew,THE RETURN OF THE YOUNG PRINCE will be cherished by children and adults alike across the globe. 
Even princes from faraway planets do not always remain small. Eventually they grow up and – no longer content with their tiny planet – set off once again to explore the universe anew. So the Little Prince, now a teenager, one day returns to Earth and finds himself on a lonely country road in the vast, desolate plains of Patagonia. There he meets the narrator of this novel, who rescues him and takes him on a journey. Slowly the Prince shares the stories of his adventures, and together they begin to explore …