Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Trees This Year

It's Tuesday which means that it is time for a Top Ten Tuesday post. This week's topic is top ten books I wouldn't mind Santa leaving under my trees this year. The Top Ten Tuesday feature was created by The Broke and the Bookish and more about it can be found here. Let's get started...



Number 10: It's Kind of A Funny Story by Ned Vizzini 

It's Kind of a Funny StoryI have been so tempted by this books on so many times and would love to receive it for Christmas, if not next year!











Number 9: Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas 

Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass, #4)I really want to marathon the rest of the ToG series next year so having the fourth book would be good and I really want to catch up to the hype. 










Number 8: Mosquitoland by David Arnold 

MosquitolandI have had my eye on this book for a while so would really like this for Christmas. 











Number 7: Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin 

Wolf By Wolf (Wolf By Wolf, #1)This book has been getting some hype for sometime and I sounds really interesting and a book that I really want to read. 










Number 6: Life And Death by Stephenie Meyer

Life and Death: Twilight ReimaginedI know this has been getting some bad reviews but I feel like I need to read this for myself and it would therefore make a good Christmas present!










Number 5: Champion/ The Young Elites by Marie Lu

Champion (Legend, #3)I really want to finish the Legend trilogy in 2016 so I would really like Champion for Christmas so I can finish it. The Young Elites has also been been getting some good reviews and I would also love to read this one and get it for Christmas. 








Number 4: Harry Potter Illustrated by J.K. Rowling 

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)I really want to reread Harry Potter and my edition is kind of unreadable because it is so old and I would really love to read it in the new edition.











Number 3: Just One Year by Gayle Foreman 

Just One Year (Just One Day, #2)I read Just One Day and I really enjoyed it so I would love the sequel for Christmas as I really want to finish the series and see where it goes.  










Number 2: Rogue/ The Iron Traitor by Julie Kagawa 


Rogue (Talon #2)Julie Kagawa is one of my favourite authors and I am yet to read both Rogue and the Iron Traitor so I would really like these two books for Christmas!!!










Number 1: City of Bones by Cassandra Clare


City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)One of the reasons that I really want for Christmas is the original cover of City of Bones as I have an old cover of this book and the movie cover but don't have the one that matches my others. This is also at the top because I know I am getting this book for Christmas. 









What books do you want for Christmas? Leave them in the comments below.

See you soon, 

Amy
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: The Return of the Young Prince by A.G. Roemmers

* I have received this book for review from the publisher but this in no way affects my review *
Title: The Return of the Young Prince Author: A.G. Roemmers Source: From publisher Publisher: One World Publishing Rating: 2/5 stars






Summary of The Return of the Young Prince from Goodreads:
With specially commissioned illustrations by Pietari Posti and a foreword by Antoine de Saint-ExupĂ©ry’s nephew,THE RETURN OF THE YOUNG PRINCE will be cherished by children and adults alike across the globe. 
Even princes from faraway planets do not always remain small. Eventually they grow up and – no longer content with their tiny planet – set off once again to explore the universe anew. So the Little Prince, now a teenager, one day returns to Earth and finds himself on a lonely country road in the vast, desolate plains of Patagonia. There he meets the narrator of this novel, who rescues him and takes him on a journey. Slowly the Prince shares the stories of his adventures, and together they begin to explore …

2nd Year Blogging Anniversary and GIVEAWAY (CLOSED)

So if you see by the title of the blog post, it has been over two years, on the 15th June 2015, since my first blog post. I said in my last blog post that a lot has changed in a year but I feel like the thing that has changed most is the layout because let's face it I haven't really been consistent this year. (I blame university.) Although my posts are inconsistent I still love blogging and come up with so many ideas that I want to write about and would love to become more consistent over the next year but we will see how that goes. Blogging comes with a great community of people and Twitter chats have made me find so many books that I love and interact with great people so I am happy to be part of this community. 

So last year I completed a mini-survey which spoke about books that I like and want to read to see if I might have changed in a year so I thought that this was something I will do again...

Q1) Favourite Book

The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak- OK so this one hasn't cha…

Diversity Bingo 2017

To continue with my aim of reading diversely, I decided at the beginning of the year that I was going to do the Diversity Bingo Challenge. The idea of this being to read 36 books and complete the bingo-like sheet with the aim being to read as much diverse fiction as possible. Like a lot of people in the bookish community, I wanted to continue reading more diverse books and thought this would be the way to do it. This post is to update myself and others on my progress in this challenge so if you are looking for recommendations in what to read please look here, herehere and here. So let's get started...
Romance with a trans MC: Non-binary MC (own voices): SFF w/disabled MC: Jewish MC: The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli Indian MC (own voices): Displaced MC: The Jungle by Pooja Puri
MC with an under-represented body: Panther by David Owen  Neuro-diverse MC (own voices): The State of Grace by Rachael Lucas Re-telling with MC belonging to LGBTQIA+:
Bisexual MC (own voices): Our Own Pr…